Tuesday, August 25, 2009

zee countdown

I have three days left aux Etats Unis. That's crazy. It's also less than a week. Yeah, I know, math- I do it sometimes. I've been practicing some hiragana so hopefully I won't fail out of Japanese for toddlers. My aspiration at this point is Japanese picture books. The kind without any words. If I can read those, I'm golden.

The weather has cooled down considerably in jolly old Mass- thank you Yaweh, for your many blessings. Nothing further to report, except that y'all should check out the movie Saved!. It has Mandy Moore, and I won't say another word about it. I've got a girl crush, that I cannot deny.

Go well into the world,

Margaux

1 comment:

  1. coor. terr ush when you arrive in da japan. we cant wait to hear from you!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete